Monday, December 1, 2008

Friends

How close is close?
I really don't see it..

I never knew my friends are all not supporting me.

I never knew they keep back stabbing me.

I never knew they keep spreading all my bad stuffs.

I never knew that they can be so nice in front of me and yet, telling him about my dark past, giving him warnings as if HUMAN WILL NEVER CHANGE???????

I lost his trust. I don't know how to gain it back when things keep happening one after the other... What can I do.... I really don't know... I've tried my best...

Blog is a place to express how you feel and think. There shouldn't be anything that you can't post of....


3 comments:

The Author said...

People can say all they want and we have no control over it. But we can always control how we react towards it. Let it go, let all negative thoughts and emotions go. Be yourself, the true self. Love you.

Sharon said...

hey something happened between u and ur man again ? Just recall what Isabel and I said to u the other day in the cafeteria. *wink*

mILk said...

Who? Who is that fella? nee.. come to me! I help u to cut cha that fella..

Btw, If he can trust others more than to u, he might not the right person that u can holding his hand till the end.
Whilst is that true that all those things were told by ur close friends?

Let me know whatever going there, u are much much further from me, it is hard to get ur news. Keep in touch.