Saturday, March 7, 2009

Cute Nickson

I was not feeling very well last night so I slept early, around 10:30pm. After half an hour, Nickson called. Here's our conversation:

Me: "Hello, What's up?"

Nick: (With a very serious tone) "Hello, Shiau Mei. Will it be convenient now to talk to you?"

Me:"Ya, sure. What happened? Are you ok?"

Nick:"From the tone of my voice, guess if it's a good news or a bad news that I'm going to tell you."

Me:"Oh my, you sound so sad. Sure it is a bad news."

Nick:"No no, it's a good news."

Me:"What? Don't tell me you've won something from Fly fm????"

Nick:"No lah, it's about Rihanna's concert. (Very excited) The new date for the concert is next friday!!!"

Me: (Sreamed) "Ar!!!! Really ar? Oh my god oh my god, really ar????"

Nick:"Ya, I am checking the pineapple website now... and...."

Me:"Hey, I checked also just now. But it says they will announce the new date by 12 of March?"

Nick:"NO NO, it says here 'Rihanna's concert is confirmed to be held on February 13, Friday!!!"

(Silence for 7 seconds)

Me:"Er..... Nick, that's a wrong information. That's February! The original date!"

Nick:"What did I say just now???"

Me:"February!"

Nick: "(Very disappointed) Har..... Why...."

Me:"(Laughing non stop)"

Haha, my dear friend Nickson, You're really funny! :) Don'te worry, Rihanna will come soon! :)

4 comments:

Adeline said...

Loved Rihanna! Did you hear about her latest news with Chris Brown. I felt so sorry for her...:(

Mei said...

hahaha.. ya, I heard about it too. Stupid chris brown ar...

小顺的飞行部落 said...

wei~~how come u mention damn clearly o~~make me paisei lar~~hahaha

Mei said...

Wah, Nick, your nickname is so........ taiwan ler... ahahhahaha :P