Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It’s an emo day

Today:

1. I woke up at 8am for an 8am lecture. =.=

2. Attended the last 30min of a lecture.

3. Being ffk by someone.

4. Couldn’t really understand the current trend in therapeutic lecture. Too many alien words to me.

5. Saw a lot of friends having A LOT of PBL reading materials. *Stress*

6. Feel like talking to Jason. Miss him very much.

7. Realized that the lecturer kept doing mistakes in the calculation.

8. Cried.

9. Found out that a lot of my classmates are working part time.

10. Many of my friends are interested in the Kargo job.

11. Being lectured by a very gaybai lecturer for talking in the library café. Ish.

12. Kept seeing the gaybai lecturer in uni.

13. I am SHAN SAO, Hands of GOD.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

mei...cheer up, k???? everything will be okay as long as u willing to communicate with the one~~
we will be here for u!!!! just tell us if u need a talk!!!!!!

Mei said...

Thanks Faye~ Love you!