Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Emo.

 

It’s 17th of August 2011 and I’ve been carrying out my semester 7 research since mid of June.

It has already been almost 2 months but today it’s the only day that I felt EXHAUSTED.

My cells are not really giving me the results which I want or I “hope” I can obtain

(I’ve even talked to them while I seed them, let them listen to booty shaking music, hypnotizing them…).

I really cannot predict what will happen.

Everyday there are some surprises from my babies.

And today, I spent almost 2 hours preparing dilutions for my plant extracts!

Countless times of opening and closing the small tiny little Eppendorf tubes and ended up cracking my own nail!

DSC_24951

Poor little thumb of mine.. Sad smile

 

DSC_2496

Come come, tengok yang closed up! Ew.. It has already became a broken layered cake!

I’ve prepared all together 16 tubes all together.

And at the end of preparation, I realised that my CALCULATION WAS ALL WRONG!!!!! which means that the extracts that I’ve prepared are of WRONG CONCENTRATION too!!!!

Sigh…………………………………………..

I dislike17/08/2011.

3D9D9290B2A575020099FC77FB4F979C[2]

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.