Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sakai


I was really feeling down last night. Thank god that I met an old old friend in MSN.

Never seen him online for a very long time already.

Never met him for more than 3 years.

And he has changed a lot.. Not the hair style though. Hahaha...





Check out his face, he looked like those aborigines.

Hahaha.. I'm so going to call him Sakai from now onwards.

He was actually doing mask, to cure his pimples (according to him).

I wonder what's the real reason behind it... I think it's more likely to prevent him from aging and

he was just to shy to admit it...


Sakai, Hope to see you soon Ya! :)



2 comments:

mILk said...

uhm.... is he monkey? ... but he looks not so slim as monkey.. :P

Mei said...

hahaha.. Ya, it's him. He did put on some weight.. hahaha...