Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I got my second wisdom tooth out this afternoon!


This short surgery was still Ok for me compared to the 1st one I had few months ago.

That was really suffering after the anaesthetic drug had subsided. It was a really scary experience which I wish I don't have to deal with it again.

It took the dentist about 20 minutes to pull it out. And guess how much it cost? RM150.

She is able to earn Rm150 in 20 minutes. Boy that really makes me want to change my course from pharmacy to dentistry! :P

I still have 2 more wisdom teeth to be extracted. I wonder if my "wisdom" will be affected by pulling the teeth out.

But I've heard that you can have a smaller face when the teeth are gone. Wow, if that's true, I will be extrememly happy! You know why.. :)

2 comments:

Xiao R said...

yeee...
dun put so close up de mah
disgusting >.<
walaueh...yuks

Mei said...

Hahahaa.. It's not disgusting at all! Don't insult my "late" wisdom tooth. So memorable ler~ :P