Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Crazy Days~

It has been wild these few days.

Last week I went for clubbing for the first time in my life. It was great! I loved it!

"I know you want me, You know I want you~"



Then something great happened once more! I won 4 VIP tickets to the Shout Awards which is going to be held on the 17th of July at Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil from Fly Fm!!!!!!!

What's more Exciting is that I've won myself the after party tickets as well! Which means that, my friends and I are going to have the chance to party with the stars!

Woo woo wooowowoowowoowowow!!!!



Sean Kingston will be there as well!

Somebody call 911~

Bel, Jason, Sharon and I are going!!!!

Woo wowoow wowoowow wowowowo~~~

Then yesterday, 7th of July, Tun Dr. Mahathir came to IMU for a visit and to have a forum with the students. I didn't know about it until I saw the leaftet.

Sharon, Bel and I headed straight to the 4th where he is having his tea.



While waiting we snap some photos of our own. There was a huge crowd outside the room he was in.


Tun Dr. Mahathir (on the right). His wife was sitting on the chairs (behind).

This was snapped by Melvin, the self-claimed "professional" photographer.

When Tun came out, the crowd went crazy. Everyone was trying to take photographs with him and to have his autographs.


We too, went wild. We were like so desperate to have a photograph taken with him.

Can you spot me?

When he approached us, I asked :" Tun, can we have aa photograph with you?"

His bodyguard: "No need to ask. Just take just take. Faster faster."

=.=" Just blur.

So, we "just take". He was so busy signing autographs that he didn't care to look at the camera.



Face blocked. Who was that girl who blocked me har????


Deng Deng~~~~~ Me, lying on his arm!



Anyway, like Bel said, he is just Mahathir. Hahaa.. But I still couldn't help myself from acting crazy.

This was actually the second time I met him.

First time was back in year 2000 where he came to JW Marriot Hotel for the Y2K celebration. But I never had the opportunity to take a photo with him!

Woowoowowowoowowowoowowowow~~~

No comments: