Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Jian Fang’s 23th Birthday

Last Saturday, a few of us decided to give Ah Fang a birthday surprise.

We headed to Pavillion at around 12 noon.

I was really looking forward for the gathering as it had been quite some time since I last met my “body guards” :P

The Christmas decoration in Pavillion was really magnificent! I felt like a small kid once again when I see all those huge Christmas tress and mistletoes.  =) Christmas has always been my favourite occasion of the year!

We couldn’t stop ourselves from snapping photographs with the superb decorations. =)

Ah Fang was late that afternoon and we had to find our own ways to entertain ourselves. Sorry Fang! :P

Love the deco so much! Can I move the whole hut to my garden at home? (That blue shirt girl at the bottom left should have stood beside Nickson!)

We then headed to Snowflakes while waiting for Ah Fang to arrive.

I wonder why everyone is so crazy over Snowflakes these days?

The all-time bestseller (according to the menu)

The Taro Balls tasted great!

Lemon Ice Blend

Didn’t taste as great as the previous one. (Nick’s choice, Ah-Hem)

So, the birthday celebration would be held in a Chinese Restaurant, Ding Tai Feng.

Ah Fang didn’t know that Shwu Ling and I would be there and she thought it was just a normal friend gathering.

From left: Me, Fang, Ling and Rox =)

We ordered the famous Xiao Long Bao.

They were awesome!

Just look at the meat and the soup which was contained inside the the Bao. Orgasmic!

Fang decided to order a plate of century eggs which cost RM3.80.

Why? I could go to morning market and get one with a much cheaper price. Business.

Ling ordered a plate of fried rice and it was recommended as a MUST in the Ding Tai Feng website.

The taste? Anyone of us could have cooked this, or maybe better.

Chicken Chop Fried Rice. Score: 6/10

 

Vege Dumpling Noodle Soup. Score: 4/10

The soup tasted “too healthy”. =..=”

All thanks to YONG NICKSON for mistakenly tick the wrong number on the ordering sheet.

Spicy and Sour Noodles. Score 7/10

Putting the not-so-nice food aside, we started to snap photographs again! My favourite part of the day! Haha..

Aw.. Don’t we look sweet as a family?

Snapping photos using the self-timer was really fun.

 

And Ah Fang did something that made Nick really embarrassed. ~.~

We couldn’t stop laughing after that. I think I nearly had a stomach spasm then.

Oh Ah Fang.. Bad bad ah Fang.. :P

Ok, calmed ourselves down and snapped a proper one!

=)

We then asked one of the waiter to deliver the birthday cake to our table. Yeah, they delivered it, with the candles all arranged nicely on the cake WITHOUT LIGHTING THEM UP. =.=

Just sweat.

But still, our main objective to surprise Ah Fang was accomplished! She did not see that coming. =)

Ah Fang, posing with her 23th birthday cake.

Fudgy Chocolate cake from Lavenders.

We were not sure what happened when they were preparing this cake but it tasted as though they had overcooked the chocolate. Hangus punya cake.

But still we enjoyed every bit of it. =)

Here’s a special edition of a birthday song just for you, Jian Fang!

Hope you like it! :)

It was a really sweet time we spent in Pavillion and this was actually my first time to be out with them in KL.

I really miss hanging out with all of them. Ever since I moved up to Klang, my time spent with them are just becoming lesser.

I shall go back Kluang more often and also meet you guys in KL whenever there is chance!

♥ LOVE you guys always! ♥

 

►p/s: Thanks to Rox again for the sweet photos! ◄

No comments: