Sunday, December 12, 2010

Adam Lambert Live in Malaysia 2010

I was given a very special opportunity to meet another hubby of mine, Adam Lambert, in October (Yeah, I know it has been 2 months already and only now I have the time to blog about it).

IMG_9142

I really need to thank my awesome Daddy for fulfilling one out of my millions dreams.

♥ Thanks DAD! ♥

IMG_9143

After dinner, we walked to the Bukit Jalil Stadium. The crowd was already building up. Woohoo!

IMG_9146

Ah Jo and I got ourselves 2 Adam Lambert fake passes for RM5 each. Hahaha. Cheapskate.

IMG_9148

The gate was to be opened at 6pm. We were there 30 minutes early.

IMG_9152

Dad got both Ah Jo and I The Pitt tickets which was just in front of the stage! Oh yeah!!!

Both Dad and mom chose to purchase the numbered seats (old folks =.=)

IMG_9149

The queue. Why were they here so ealy!?!

IMG_9157

I thought I can be one of the first few people in the queue. URGH.

IMG_9154

That’s me!! Feeling superbly excited! =)

IMG_9151

Ah Jo had even went to the saloon to “Lambertise” her hair. Hahaha. Hardcore fan!

She was not allowed to use her DSLR in the concert and the officer had ask her to hand in her battery temporarily (Poor Ah Jo).

IMG_9160

The Pitt. Woo! Really loved where we stood!

IMG_9161

It was so spacious and people could just lay back and relax at the back! Thumbs up!!! But of course I wouldn’t waste my money laying back at the end the Pitt!

No WAY!!!

IMG_9162

That was where Dad and Mom were sitting.

IMG_9174

The concert was started off with the performance by our very own Daniel (The winner of second season of Malaysian Idol).

IMG_9184

The crowd was awesome! Giving their best supports.

IMG_9182

But then everything was spoiled by this OLD pervert. He actually paid RM298 to molest girls! What was wrong with this man???

He got so close to us that we decided to shift to another corner and yet he followed. I stared at him with my “Jelingan Maut” until he got the message. URGH. Stupid ugly fat out of shape pervert!

IMG_9188

Spotted this Japanese-wannabe in the crowd! Wow! What was she thinking too???

IMG_9320

And we took a photo with her! Teehee! =P

IMG_9185

Adam then let us waited for around 1 hour before he actually appeared on stage. =.=

IMG_9194

And to entertain the poor innocent fans, Digi gave us some giant balloons to play with. Haha.. Treating us like kids eh?

IMG_9195

The crowd loved it!

IMG_9199

Ah Jo and I posing with the stage. ♥

IMG_9203

At around 9pm, Adam Lambert finally showed up. The crowd went wild with thousands of them screaming loudly (and that included me as well =P)

I nearly cried then, I DO NOT KNOW WHY…..

IMG_9204

His costumes were all very uniquely design. They were all just so ADAM LAMBERT. Woo WOO!!!

IMG_9211

We got so near to the stage that we could actually see his sweats. He got my heart stopped for many times. I needed to repeat this in my mind “This is not a dream. This is not a dream. This is not a dream….”

Here are some photos of my hubby on stage”

IMG_9212

IMG_9214

IMG_9251

IMG_9252


IMG_9283

IMG_9284

IMG_9292

IMG_9296

IMG_9297

I really couldn’t believe that we were actually so close to him.

I should really start saving money and buy a better camera to snap all these pictures and for future concertsssss. :)

IMG_9304

IMG_9261

Sis and I were really really thrilled! It was a really MAD experience!!!

Here are some videos to share with you guys! =)

What Do You Want From Me.

Sleep Walker.

I think we were too near to the speakers when I did these recordings. Aiks.

Some slow songs:

His vocals were really amazing!

He ended the concert with his latest hit, If I Had You.

But it all ended too soon. The concert was over in just over an hour’s time.=(

But I had to admit, that was that best 60 minutes I’ve ever spent in my life! It made even more special and meaningful to have Ah Jo as my companion! =)

IMG_9325

And Ah Jo had another thing to remember for that night: To wear appropriate shoes whenever you are going to a rock concert. =P

♥ Thanks to Dad again! ♥

No comments: