Thursday, September 24, 2009

A boring afternoon....

It's Thursday, a very hot Thursday.

There are notes waiting for me to study and yet, I was facebooking and chatting with Nick.

I wonder if it was the weather or the Raya break that made us so lazy. Basically, our minds had stopped functioning.

I caught Nick turning on the songs from his mobile phone and just starring at the ceiling for like more than 10 minutes. =.=

Then something stiked my mind. Let's do cam whoring!

Nick immediately went upstair to take his camera.

And we really did make efforts for it.

Here's Nick, thinking really hard what was he supposed to do.

Me, starting cam whoring already while Nick was still wondering around. =P



Posing...


And posing...



Then it was Nick's turn!



Singing with his chilli bottle =.="


Posing with the sheep that his dad bought from Tibet.

Then we got really into it. And setting up themes. =P


SHOOTING #1: Jumping shoots.

Getting ready...


Contracting the muscles of my legs!


And JUMP!!


Nick's turn to jump:


Unfortunately, he sprained his ankle I think. Hahahaha..


But he still managed to make a jump! =)



Shooting #2: Posing as PDI, Vincci, Seed, Topshop and Guess models =)











We have hidden talents, don't we? =P


Shooting #3: Random

A jacket-turned hot dress~


Ali Baba Models


Wooo~ Taekwondo~


Shooting #4: Posing with Lucky =)

Me and adorable Lucky~


Nick, are you trying to strangle Lucky?


Look at Lucky, look at his eyes..

Lucky: "Stop forcing me in cam whoring with you silly humans.. Please... =.="

I love animals a lot, espcially dogs.

Looking at Lucky reminds me of Ah Boy. I wonder if he is already dead or he had found a new home?


It was a really bored afternoon.

But thanks to Nick and Lucky, you guys brighten up my afternoon! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ur so wuliao!! hahaha

-Grace