Saturday, December 19, 2009

We Love You

I never really had the chance to be alone with her. And now, here's the chance.

But I will never ever imagine that this chance will be granted in a hospital, a place where most of us don't want to be.

Her broken knee cap made me realise how fragile we can be. It was just a fall. A fall that causes so much pain and suffer. Why did GOD created us and yet made us so vulnerable to pain and injuries?

Being able to watch her sleep is a rare oppurtunity. I spent nights at her hourse plenty of times and yet, I had never really look at her, like what I am doing now. And now, at 9.32pm, she is already sleeping soundly. She had grew so much older. And I never notice that.

I hope she gets well soon. And I pray that she will find the strenght within to be strong and to endure the pain.

We love you. HUGS!

No comments: