Tuesday, December 29, 2009

On the First Day of Christmas My True Love sent to me~~

Christmas was finally here and it was suuuperrb! I never enjoyed it so much in my entire 21 years of life!

Sis woke me up at 9am and it was really early for me. Got ready and Ah Jo drove us (Dad and I) to Bangsar Shopping Mall.

Call me a kampung girl or whatever, this was actually my very first time to go to Bangsar! And of cause, I was very very excited! :P

We headed straight to the Cold Storage there as Dad wanted to get some ingredients to prepare for the Christmas Dinner later.

It was the BEEEEEEESSST super market that one could imagine!

DSCF0763

It was decorated with a lot of mistletoes, mini christmas tress, bells…

DSCF0767

and of cause, my favourite- Gingerbread man!

DSCF0764

There is even a florist in the supermarket itself. 

DSCF0765

If I were to live in Bangsar one day, I will definitely buy one bouquet of flowers twice a week from this very florist! Yaw!

There were plenty of imported food. Meats, mushrooms, dairy products and food products that you never heard of! Or maybe I’m the only one who never heard of them. Haha..

DSCF0766

Hundreds of choices of cheese~ Arh~~ I just wanna lie inside there!

DSCF0768After Dad got what he needed, Ah Jo brought us to this Chinese restaurant, The Ming Room.

DSCF0778I guessed they wanted to have theme for the restaurant and they chose the Ming  Dynasty? I don’t know but the walls of the restaurant are full of these clay horses.

DSCF0777

The food was nice! Super duper nice! 

Dish No. 1:

(I don’t know what is it called) It’s a mixture of Superb Char Siew, together with Siew Yok and Tau fu(which I don’t really fancy of)

DSCF0773

Dish No.2: Mixed Vege

DSCF0775 

Dish No.3: “Xue Yu” Arh~ This dish is super orgasmic!

DSCF0776The Christmas decoration in Bangsar Shopping Mall was really one of a kind. They had these giant stuffs every where in the middle of the mall.

Giant snow balls.

DSCF0781

Giant Book.

DSCF0783 

Giant Hair Dressing Table.

DSCF0784

and Giant Lollipops & Candies.

DSCF0787

I was really in a good mood. I guessed it was due to the dazzling decoration and the delightful Christmas atmosphere there.

I end my shopping with a photo which I will never forget for the rest of my life – A photo posing with Santa.

18370_221676678539_700123539_2993820_8316305_nLook at how overjoyed I was! I was beaming like a 3-year-old girl who just got her first pink bicycle! 

I finally met Santa. After 21 years! =P

Will be posting about the Christmas dinner soon ya! =)

No comments: