Wednesday, December 23, 2009

All I want for Christmas is You~


Everyone just loves Christmas, don't they? =)

I love seeing how the shopping malls and streets are decorated with christmas trees, giant ginger bread man, Santa along with his faithful reindeers during this festive season.

I grew up thinking that Santa actually exist. Haha.
I used to write letters to Santa when I was still a kid. Writing them with 2B pencils on pieces of white paper, telling Santa what I want for Christmas.
I remembered asking a lot of toys from Santa, Barbie dolls, Lego, Remote controlled cars..etc.
I was a greedy kid back then. =P
Then I would decorate the letter by drawing christmas trees at the corner of the paper.




Then I would show it to my brother, whom at that time was about 15 years old? I would tell him what I wrote in the letter excitedly and ask him if Santa will really receive my letter, since I'm all the way from Malaysia and he is in North Pole. Haha.. What a silly kid.

I couldn't remember what my brother had told me to not disappoint his little sister. But I do remember that when Christmas was finally there, I would find some candies and chocolates nicely wrapped into a packet by my bed. And I would take the candies and run to his room to show him that Santa actually came by and gave me something. I remembered how excited I was and all he said was "Oh really?" while smilling away. Till now, I don't know if he is the one who gave me those sweets or was it my dad? or mom? I never asked. Maybe it was really Santa. =P

Now that I've grown up into a young lady, I don't really want presents for Christmas. I just want to spend it with my family and loved ones. Sitting down and have a nice meal together. And also I hope, one day when I start working and having my own income, I would like to buy a christmas tree and decorate it together with my family. And I would like to build an portable chimney and hang all those socks around it, just like what they do in the overseas.

Ain't this lovely? =)

My house will be full of family members sitting around the dinning table, enjoying turkey and other nice food which I cooked. Ahheeemmmm, yeah I will learn how to cook one day. =P and chatting non-stop while drinking the finest wine.



I'm looking forward to what Dad has in mine for this year's Christmas celebration. I can't wait to post up the photos of his marvellous cooking for Christmas! I bet it will be as nice as some 5 star restaurants some where. Hehe.. Okay, I made that up. =P

But still, I think the christmas dinner he will be preparing will be much better than the one served in Kluang hotels and some Chap Plang western food restaurant wanna-be.

Can't wait! Woo!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Some hostels are traditional way of accommodating the guests.


Rio Pousadas