Thursday, December 24, 2009

Semester 4

I've just checked out the Semester 4 time table a few days ago and TO MY HORROR!!!!!! It is much more packed that semester 3!!!!!



Just take a look at the time table! It's fully packed! Every single week!

8.15am to 6.15pm.

So basically, I am in the same position as Ah Jo, working from morning and knock off at 6pm.

When you think that things couldn't get any worse, you started to notice a short sentence at the lower right corner of the table:


Couldn't really see it? Please, do allow me to ZOOM IN for you.


"Malaysian studies class every Saturday"

WTF?!?!!? Why??? Why during SEM 4? Why us??

Why Malaysian studies when most of us don't give a damn on how Malaysia law system works or how she was built or how to be "1 Malaysia".

The numbers of lectures are already packed like hell and you don't even wanna set us free during the weekends?

3-hour class.
Gosh, I think I will just vomit and faint in the class.

I was actually planning to exercise everyday during semester 4.

But now, is either I wake up at 6am and jog in the dark or I get change after class, which is after 6.15pm, jog with a very hungry stomach and an exhausted mind and body?

I want to go home on Friday nights. Guess I can't do that now anymore. Maybe I can't go back home that frequent anymore too.
This is really suckie.

Sem 4, I don't really like you..

1 comment:

The Author said...

Oi, hello? Sometimes I work until 8 pm can? The difference is that I get paid but you kena bayar to get tortured.

-= ahJo =-