Saturday, September 19, 2009

Concertsssssssssssss

I've bought tickets to Rihanna's concert way back in.. I can't even remember when!

It has been postponed and according to the Pineapple Concert Sdn Bhd, they couldn't contact the organizer of the concert and so, they will be giving out refunds.



Nick had already gave Pineapple his details and bank account number. Yet, they haven't deposit a single cent into his account. Scam!!!


So there goes my Rihanna's concert. I don't think I will ever have the chance to see her perform.


Anyway, Black Eyed Peas will be coming to Malaysia!!!!!!! I've been waiting for them for years!

And this time, I'm officially going to their concert!



"Arthur's Day"

So Sharon, Syok Hua and I went to buy the tickets the other day.


Axcess ticket counter just beside the entrance of Stadium Putra. And that's Sharon's lovely green Myvi. :)


Sharon and I posing while waiting for our turn.


Woo~ Sexy Sharon~

Sharon, bored of waiting.

That's me.


I wonder what was I talking about? Holding someone's breast?


The ticket guy! Writting the details for some registration or something.

We bought 4 tickets. One for Sharon, Andrew, Carol and I! Woo WOoo!!!!


The tickets. Yaw!

Can't wait for that Friday to come! =D

Then more concerts to come!

October 10th, just 3 days after my BIRTHDAY (a hem ahem...),

there will be another concert. Guess who?

The All American Rejects!!!!


It's organized by Digi and we had to get one Digi number, subscribed to Unlimited music (some promo of theirs), and Mualla! You got yourself an All American Rejects concert ticket!

Tickets for Sharon, Edy, Bel, Mel, Jason, Andrew and I!

How easy???

We spent around RM20 to get the tickets. RM20!!!!

But then, that means there will be a lot of "Rempits" are going as well.

Those who thinks that by making a circle, jumping and bumping into each other or people real hard like noone's business is fun and cool, will be going as well!!

Oh no! Hell NOOOO!!!


I really wish they will vanish or disappear or maybe just evaporated from the concert or even Malaysia!

But I will never let them ruin my day when I get to meet Tyson. =)



Arh~ How charming!

Beyonce is coming too and her concert will be held in the National Stadium, Bukit Jalil on October 25th.

But her tickets are so freakin' expensive! RM538 to RM98.

I want to go. But I don't think I have that much left in my pocket..

But if I don't go, then I will hear her singing from my room in Vista. And that I consider as a suffering. Hahaha..

So, I will start saving money from today onwards. And made all my friends to save too. Then we can go to her concert together! =D

I'm turning into a concert freak... =.=

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

''I wonder what was I talking about? Holding someone's breast?''

lol....thats wat im thinking too!!! ahahahahahah xD