Monday, August 31, 2009

Merdeka Dinner

I was so surprised when Ah Jo said that Dad made "Siew Yok" for dinner.

I knew that he was preparing one of the dishes that he learnt through the recipe online and I thought it was "Char Siew" as it is much easier to be prepared.

Dad prepared the Siew Yok exspecially for me before I go back to IMU and my hectic life =.=

How sweet! :)

Dad and Ah Jo. Look at her face. I don't know what was she thinking. Hahahahaha....

Uncle Woon's Siew Yok.

It was really really awesome! The skin was super crispy. And the special source made by dad went so well with it. YUM!


Mom's MeeHoon Siam. Damn Spicy... =.=


Excited Ah Jo. Couldn't wait to have a bite on the Siew Yok.

They even took out Tiger beer to go with the meat. Hahaha.. Two old folks try to enjoy their dinner~

Ah Jo, trying to be one of the models for Tiger Beer.

This Merdeka weekend was a great weekend!

First, I got to spend time with my grandma in Subang. :)



Second, I get to see my Dad, Mom and Ah Jo! :)


Third, I get to have a heart to heart chat with Fui Ting and Chia Teck :)

Forth, I get to shopping :)

Fifth, I get to change a new mobile number! Woo! :)

And most of all,

I get to chit chat non-stop with Ah Jo and to "fa hao" together with her. :)

I have to go back to IMU now and I really don't want to!


It's so nice to be home and to be with you loved ones.


To Ba, Ma, Ko, Terri, Ah Jo, Fishes,


I love you all so so so much! :)


And to Ma,
thanks for bringing me shopping and waiting while I tried on the clothes. I know you are really tired and bored already but you didn't show it.




I LOVE YOU MA!

MUAX!!!

2 comments:

The Author said...

Love you too my dear!!

Nevermind we still have facebook to chat!!

I don't like my pictures and my face!!

Mei said...

Hahahaa.. You look just fine la ah JO!!! :)