Monday, August 3, 2009

MTV worldstage

I'm so desperate in getting the tickets to the MTV worldstage which is going to be held in Sunway Lagoon Resort on August 15th!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoobastank, All American Rejects are coming!

Please please....

Please please please!!! God, I know You are laughing at me now but please! I really want to go to that event! Please please please! I promise I will be good!!!!!!!!


Everyone of us thought that we could get the tickets easily through Xpax. On july 31st, there were 700 plus tickets left. Sharon and I was like... Ok lar.. So many left..

But TOday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 30 tickets are left!!!! Today it's only 3 of August!!! AAAARRR!!!!

Fly fm, please let me win your tickets this time. I know you have always been really kind to me~~ Please please~~~~~

No comments: