Sunday, March 28, 2010

Days are just getting busier....

Yeah, the days in Semester 4 are really getting busier each day, with continuous work load increase.

I remember a year ago I went for an interview in UCSI (before enrolling myself in IMU), one of the lecturer asked me how am I going to manage my time during my pursue in Pharmacy course.
I told them that I will not let myself stuck in the room studying all the time, I will get out and do exercise, breath some fresh air.

And the lecturer replied this:"You know, when you are a pharmacy students, most of the time you don't even have the time to do the things you like. You must be prepared of that."

I was like.. Nah, that's so impossible. How busy could I be? And now, only til' now, I realised that what he said was totally true.

Maybe my time management sucks. And I've waited last minute to do all the things that I am supposed to. But how discipline can one be? I tried to be discipline, I tried to suppress my laziness, I tried to control myself from having too much fun out there.

But still, the workload just piled up...

I just finished my Medicinal Chemistry portfolio. YAW! But some of my friends completed it like few days ago... I know I know, I should be more hardworking and focus like them.

Yet, I'm so relieved that I've finally done it! hhhoooooo!

Sadly, I still can't take a break. There are tests on both Tuesday and Wednesday. And I'm ready in none. =.=

Then Monday night indian practice for the Malaysian Studies performance. Wednesday night full rehearsal. Thursday need to pass up another portfolio which I haven't write a single thing for it. Thursday night performance night.

B-U-S-Y

I've been trying my best to finish studying all the twenty plus notes. Really.

You Ming and Jason decided to come to my house to do their portfolios. They too, chose the last minute pathway.
I need to keep on reminding them to do their works (like a mommy). Otherwise, they will end up like this:





Guess what were they doing?
Watching videos about their previous Korean girl band.
I can't even remember the name of the band.

After a while, they did manage to settle down and did some work. =)

Jason came by again this afternoon. And this time, he cooked lunch. How sweet! =)
Thanks Jason!

It was a simple lunch. But it tasted great with my favourite mee suah~ Woo!




Jason the cook.


It only took him like 5 minutes to cook a bowl of mee suah.
But
The egg yolk failed. Aih, sad...

And here's the masterpiece of his work:


Ya, it was really plain. But it's the heart that counts right? =)
He spent his afternoon working really hard on his portfolio.
Although there still were times when he sneaked and watched the korean girls again
(for more than 30 minutes)
=.=

And I need to shout at him "OI! Study ar! Portfolio ar!"
Jason back on track.
Yet in the end, he gave in to his sleepy mind and collapsed onto the sofa.


Haha.
Yeah, we may be really busy and stressed now.
But with all of your friends who care for each other around, things just get better. =)
I love ya all so so much!
p/s: Thanks Jason the Hainan KIA~

No comments: