Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bukit Jalil 2D1N Trip

 

Ethan, Nick and Shwu Ling decided to come to my place over the weekend to spend some time together. =)

Ethan drove all the way from Melaka to meet us.

First Stop: Village Park Nasi Lemak, PJ.

We arrived at the shop at 3pm plus for lunch. All of us were extremely hungry.

DSC_1412

Nasi Lemak Ayam Goreng.

RM7.00 for a plate of Nasi Lemak which tastes superbly awesome!!!

DSC_1420

Ondeh-ondeh.

I also didn’t forget to order my ondeh-ondeh which I fell so in loved with recently. Smile 

 

DSC_1418

(From Left) Ethan, Nick, Mei and Ling at Village Park.

Second Stop: Road side cendol, Kelana Jaya

Ah Kai recommended us to try this cendol stall at Kelana Jaya.

DSC_1430

Shwu Ling, Ethan and Nick posing while Ah Kai was ordering cendol for us.

I loved the location very much. Full of tall green trees and the weather was great! My kind of sunny day!

DSC_1424

Shwu Ling, Nick and Ethan.

DSC_1436

Cendol.

DSC_1441

Nick and Ling.

DSC_1447

Under the sun. =)

DSC_1432

Special thanks to Ah Kai for showing us the way and for fetching me! ♥

Third Stop: Opera, Sunway

We headed to Opera after a late dinner at McD.

DSC_1463

Ethan, cam whoring before we left for dinner.

We reached there before 10pm thinking that there will be special offer but too bad the promotion was not valid on weekends. ISH.

 

 

 

 

No dance floor. But we made our own. Smile with tongue out

DSC_1467

Thanks Ethan for driving! I wonder if he was drunk that night…

To my kawan-kawan yang amat dikasihi:

I really enjoyed the weekend with you guys.

Sorry for letting you guys see the crazy side of me. Hehehe…

Miss you all already!

 

3D9D9290B2A575020099FC77FB4F979C

No comments: