Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Everybody’s Birthday! =)

 

Today is the seventh day of the Chinese New Year which is also Yan Yat (人日), Everybody’s Birthday. =)

All my kaki-kakis decided to go out and have a reunion dinner at Sri Petaling.

Sweet.

DSC_1236

Jason, looking excited about the dinner! =)

We chose a not so crowded restaurant.

DSC_1235

Restaurant Fast Food Fish Head.

Only now I knew about this restaurant. Fast food fish head??? I wonder how fast the fish head could be.. =.=

DSC_1247

Lou Sang.

Yes of course, lou sang, a dish that must be ordered on Yan Yat! =)

We ordered a total of 8 dishes. The food tasted OK overall but the portion was a little too little. I did not take any photos of the dishes that we ordered (was too hungry!!!). And I do not understand why did they serve so many super fattening pork!

Anyway, I still enjoy the time spent with all my sistas. ♥

DSC_1257

Happy Birthday to all!

 

3D9D9290B2A575020099FC77FB4F979C

No comments: