Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy V Day! (Part 1)

 

Happy Valentine’s Day everybody! ♥

Kai and I celebrated our very first Valentine’s Day yesterday. =)

I’ve been busy preparing the presents for him for almost 2 weeks and my study table had been like this for the entire 14 days:

DSC_1264_thumb[1]

Messy table with scissors, glue, ruler, eraser, marker pen, pencil, pens, glitter stickers, sewing needle, sewing thread, colour papers, dust, ants, bacteria… etc.

Messy it may be, but I always knew where all the things are located on the table. Smile with tongue out

*PROUD*

Instead of making a V day card, I wrote a letter to him.

DSC_1262_thumb[2]

And this is the envelope which I had specially designed for him. Smile

DSC_1274_thumb[2]

Envelope + letter. Nice?

I spent most of the 2 weeks sewing wordings and hearts on 2 pillow cases which I bought.

DSC_1232_thumb[1]

Customized message for him at the back of the pillow case (10% done).

It was not as easy as I thought it would be. =.=

After countless hours spent each day and nearly making my eye sight goes blind, my project was finally accomplished!

 

DSC_1267_thumb[1]

“Happy Valentine’s Day”.

 

cats_thumb[1]

Hearts (front of the pillow case).

 

DSC_1263_thumb[2]

Singing duckie at the back of another pillow case.

I wanted to buy a chicken instead but I couldn’t find it. So I decided to go for a similar animal, DUCK. Hehehe..

 

DSC_1357_thumb[3]

I hope you like the pillow and the pillow cases B! =)

May you be able to sleep soundly and have sweet dreams every night!

♥ ♥ ♥

3D9D9290B2A575020099FC77FB4F979C

No comments: