Tuesday, November 4, 2008

David, Joanna and Mei





This is my brother, David and sister, Joanna.


Our age gaps are 3 and 6 years apart. David used to be my bodyguard as Joanna used to bully me when I was like 3 to 9 years old. She will always make me cry but I still would find some way to irritate her and I ended up crying again. Haha... Then David would always be the one who scolded her and protected me, though Mom was always there too. Hehe..

Me and Ko used to play WWF in the hall, using the carpet as our ring. We would put all the pillows at the edges of the sofas. I was the one who always lost in the battle. Imagine, a 14-year-old boy wrestling with a 5-year-old girl. Who will win the battle har? :) I did try my best to win though.. Hehe... I remember that when I was in kindergarten, he used to tell me that if I turn on the ceiling fan to full force, the house will fly. And I BELIEVED HIM!! And if I ate tomato sauce everyday, I will become a tomato. I was so scared of that and I stopped eating tomato sauce.

As years past, sis and I grew closer. We are not fighting anymore. We are sisters, the real sisters. Hehe. Sharing opinion, gossips and problems in our relationships. :)



And now, ko is getting married in December with Terri. Don't know how it feels like to call Terry "Dai Sou" instead of "Terri Je Je". :)



:) Ko, Je, I miss you guys like crazy!!!!


No comments: