Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Syok Sendiri

Last night Grace and CY came to my hostel. It was actually just to pass Grace's pendrive back to her as she left it in the library yesterday evening. Then we were talking about Sharon. She was not very happy about us always FFK (Fong Fei Kei). And so, we decided to call her and apologise.


I invited them into my room. They were quite shocked to see how big my bed was. It was really big though, just a queen-sized bed. Hehe.. And CY just couldn't stop himself from SS... and so, he started....

He even invited Grace to join him...



That's my closet for your info. And I don't know what inside that scared Grace as CY looked on.



And, after a few minutes, I was pulled into his SS world too..


We were quite pro in performing opera...


AR, Grace was trying create some serious noise pollution!

But then, we still some "back to normal" moments.


Grace, CY and Me in my cute Crayon Sin Chan pyjamas. :P


After some 10 minutes of SS, we finally said good night and they went home. What a SS day for these 2 pretty girls and hansome boy. :P


But still, I have something to say to Sharon : Sorry lah, we won't FFK again ok?? HUGS! :)











No comments: