Friday, November 7, 2008

Fly Fm 3rd Fly-niversary!








7 days to go for Fly FM 3rd Aniversary party. I've won the VIP tickets but they still haven't called me to tell me more details about how I should collect the tickets. Guess I have to call them first.


And I still don't know whether I should go or not. I thought I've made up my mind not to go but Fly Fm keeps playing those songs from all those bands who will be performing that day.





Jaclyn Victor




Faizal Tahir,




whom I just fell so in loved with! Gosh, his English accent is so sexy and his voice..




Aw~ Just melt...






One Buck Short.

I love their songs so much! They are like the Green Day of Malaysia!




These are the three whom I will be looking forward to meet them. Although there are many other bands who will be performing as well. Oh ya, there's one which I hate, Meet Uncle Hussein. They are famous for a very irrating song and it goes "La La la la la! La la la la~ Lalalalala! Lalalala~!~!~!" Damn irritating!




Meet Uncle Hussein.


But still, there are a few songs sang by them that are quite nice. :)


The DJs said that there will be also a surprise performances. Could it be CHRIS BROWN???


As he is going to hold a concert in Manila on November 16. And the Fly-niversary is on November 15. Maybe he will just drop by Malaysia and sing a few songs for us? Hehe...


Oh my god, I really can't make up my mind..


ARRRRR!!!!!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

woman, don't go la. we're having war now. -.-