Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It’s 11.10pm now and I’ve been facing the notes on respiratory system since evening. My brain is freakin’ saturated. Huh. Keep dealing with this volume and that volume. Turn to next page of notes, still talking about the volumes. Damn. I still haven’t finished my notes. And, I still got a whole bunch of notes to finish! They are like over 1000 pages to read and memorise? I don’t know. I don’t even dare to think about it. End of Semester test is on November 17. NOVEMBER 17!!!! Less than 14 days from now. Huh. May God forgive my laziness for the pass few weeks and save me!

I’ve been messaging with her just now. I’ve been worrying about her for the past few days. She says that she is fine now and asked me to rest assured. How can I be rest assured? I still do not really believe in what she said. I know she is a big girl now and she can handle her problems herself. But still, I don’t think she can. She is always the best example of “love is blind” cases. When can she only wake up and be stronger? She doesn’t have to listen to every single word that guy says, does she?

Arh! I really don’t know how to make her understand. Maybe I never will be able to wake her up. Maybe these are all the lessons she has to go through in her life. But I just can’t bear to see her like that. I know she will get real hurt one day, in a few months’ time. I can sense it~~

I remember last time when her ex wanted to break up with her, she was so down and cried like hell. And now with that irresponsible guy, if that day really comes, I am really worry that she might do silly things. Me and a few friends wanted to ask her to leave this guy, but come to think about it, it’s not us to make decisions for her. This is what she chose and she has to bear all the consequences. All we can do is to observe and give her advices, if she will only listen to us…..

No comments: