Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Concerts

Another concert is coming up. And this time, it's Rihanna's!
I've missed a lot of concerts like Black eyed peas, Mariah Carey, Avril Lavigne...
This time I'm so going to her concert!



The tickets are not cheap, ranges from RM128 to RM328. Nick and I are planning to go. Im thinking of getting tickets for the red are. And I'm planning to get the free tickets through Fly Fm. Hehehehe... Oh please let me win...
But should I get the tickets now without waiting to winning them? Dilemma sial...

Then there's another concert, Jason Mraz. Gosh I love him and his songs! The tickets are much cheaper if compared to Rihanna's.

If only I could go to both concerts!

1 comment:

The Author said...

Don't waste money. You never know when your income stream suddenly stops.