Thursday, February 12, 2009

Fly Fm Must Watch Movie

Guess what?
I've won tickets from Fly Fm again!!!! No, it's not tickets for Rihanna's concert. It's actually 4 movie tickets for the premiere of Burn After Reading which include the casting of Brad Pitt and George Clooney!


Brad Pitt and George Clooney


Brad Pitt. Handsome nya...



I've trying to win Rihanna's album and her concert tickets for days but I never managed to get through the line.

Last night, after having my dinner, I on the radio and there was a game where you have to call the station and tell them your most romantic Valentine's Day menu. And the best menu will win yourself RM100. I didn't take part in that. But right after they announce the winner, then they say:"Since it's Valentine's Day tomorrow, we want to make you happy by giving out four movie tickets to check out Burn After Reading.

I sent the sms to 33399 right away. Then there was this feeling that they will call back. I switched off the radio and started to revise my Pharm Organic Chemistry. After 5 to 7 minutes, my phone rang. And it was Fly Fm!

Jules asked me:" Janet, have you and your family won anything from fly fm recently?"

I was like... Er... does that got to do with my movie tickets? Will I not be qualified to win the tickets?

After telling them that it was last year since I won anything. Then Prem said:"Congratulation Janet! You've won yourself 4 movie tickets to check out the premier of Burn After Reading at Cathay Cineplex Damansara!"

Honestly, I don't have a clue where is that place... I know where is Damansara but Cathay cineplex... No idea..
But this is what I've got from the net:

I wonder if cineleisure and Cathay cineplex are the same...

But still, I will find out where is it and I'm going to enjoy the movie! :)

7 comments:

The Author said...

Hmm my dear sister always got this luck throughout her life to win stuff! Haha! Good!

Brenda Wong said...

hey i was just wondering, when you went to to the cinema, how'd you collect your tickets? cos i won them too but they didnt tell me where to collect the tickets aha.

Mei said...

They will all you again, don't worry. Tickets are collected on the screening day itself.

Brenda Wong said...

they called me and told me to be there by 8:45PM, but that's all. do i go to the ticket counter to enquire? because my sister says i should get the tickets beforehand and i really don't know haha. it's actually a mistake, i didn't actually win it but it's stated that i did. so im basically confused as ever, haha. thanks a lot though!

MX said...

do you know where i should collect my tickets?

MX said...

they just called me and told me that i won the ticket and must be there by 8 or something? is there a redemption counter at cineleisure?

MX said...

they just called me and told me that i won the ticket and must be there by 8 or something? is there a redemption counter at cineleisure?