Saturday, July 3, 2010

First Week of Semester 5

We were complaining so much during the first week of Semester 4 a few months back.

And now? Look at us. We are just too free! I have to admit that it’s kinda boring at times! 

First 5 days without any morning classes at all and I am only starting to get used to it now. I will really force myself to study more this semester. :P

The best part of all is that I still have all this sistas around me.

IMG_8860 I am sure we will have more fun and laughter to come. =)

Week 2 of semester 5 is coming. And it will be surely the best week of my life. Why?

Because I’m going to Usher’s concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phpThumb_generated_thumbnail

Usher has always been one of my top 10 lovers. I’ve never imagined that I would given the chance to meet him in person!

I am really looking forward to it and grateful for this very very very rare chance.

ARH! I still cannot believe it!!!!

=) Thank you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow......u are going alone??? so good!!!