Thursday, July 29, 2010

USHER Live In Malaysia

Usher held a concert at Bukit Jalil Stadium on 7th of July, which was around 2 weeks ago.

I was really really lucky to be given the chance attendhis concert! =) Thanks Meng Hao!!!

I was so excited about it that I couldn’t even sleep the night before and while I was in uni, I couldn’t really pay attention to the Traditional Chinese Medicine lectures! Just couldn’t stop thinking about the concert!

Meng Hao came at around 5.30pm and we went out for dinner before heading to the stadium.

It was raining quite heavily then. I was a bit worried that the rain might affect the concert. But screw it lar, as long as I could see Usher right in front of my eyes, I would be the happiest human being on the planet! =)

IMG_0854

Meng Hao then showed me the concert tickets that he had purchased. My mind went crazy when I saw them and I couldn’t help myself from screaming. Woo WOoo!!

IMG_0857

Your ticket to the stars! Oh Yeah, it certainly was!

IMG_0859

The tickets! WOO WOO UH UH UH YEAH YEAH!!!!

We headed straight to the stadium after dinner. We were there an hour early. 7.10pm? Couldn’t really remember about the time. Was too excited! 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

The car park was almost full and the crowd was coming in.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

It was still raining when we were queuing to enter the stadium. We waited outside for about an hour before they let us in. ISH. I hate the waiting part. I really needed a toilet at that time. Felt like running back to Vista Komanwel to use the toilet there. =.= 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

We were basically asked to wait outside until the sky turned dark before we could enter. And they made us missed the performances by Mizz Nina who sang What Are You Waiting For featuring Colbie Adonis (of course Colbie Adonis wasn’t there). That was just so unfair!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

The stage wasn’t as big as I had expected. See the blue seats in front? There were the VVIP seats. I wonder if I would ever had the chance to be in one of those seats in the future? :P

It was already 8.25pm when we were finally allowed to enter the stadium. The concert was supposed to start at 8.30pm but the seats around us were still quite empty. I guessed that’s just the Malaysian culture.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Meng Hao and I. (and the empty seats behind us :P)

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

It already felt so great to just be in USHER’s concert, and now, sitting near so to the stage?? It’s just HEAVEN!!

It seemed like ages to wait for USHER to appear on the stage.  

And I couldn’t stop snapping photos during the whole waiting period.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

The two TM hands which were left behind by us. I didn’t have enough hands to hold another paper hand. I needed them to snap photos!!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

The crowd was settling down. FULL HOUSE.

After waiting for 40 minutes, my LOVER finally decided to start his concert. 9.10pm. =.=

A DJ from Hitz.fm was there to welcome Usher.

Despite of the long waiting hours, the whole crowd went WILD when he first appeared on the stage. And that of course, including me!!!!!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA          

He started the concert by singing caught up. Seeing him appearing slowly from below of the stage just made the crowd screaming like crazy!

I really couldn’t stop myself from screaming and jumping as well. I think I almost faint due to lack of oxygen in my brain from all the continuous screaming.

I just couldn’t believe my eyes that USHER was standing right in front of me! ARH!!!!!!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I just couldn’t stop snapping his photos!!!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

His dancing was super sexy! I always see him dance in his music videos and on Youtube. And now, given the chance to see it live, was a really AWESOME experience!!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA          

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

This is my favourite photo of the night. USHER holding his kuku. ARH~~~ SEXAY~~~~~~

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Meng Hao, Mei and USHER (the tiny white shirt guy behind)!!!! I was freakin’ excited =.=

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Usher, singing

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

This was the exact view from where we sat, no zooming.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I accidently snapped his armpit. Sexy black armpit!

He sang most of his number one hits. All my favourite songs from him like Burn, My Boo, Confession, There Goes My Baby, You Remind Me, You Got It Bad, Yeah, Make Love In This Club and of cource, Oh My God. =)

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

The whole crowd sang along with him, the feeling was so intense and sweet!

He was already sweating profusely just after 3 songs, making his masculine body super shining and SEXY.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

He wiped his sweat with a white towel and picked a girl from the VVIP area and gave his towel to her!! This freakin lucky girl was just so freakin lucky!!!

He then changed into another outfit.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

He looks hot in whatever outfits!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Yeah baby, show me your ass!

He started singing songs like Hey Daddy, Make Love in The Club and Yeah.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

The dancing, lightings and everything were super synchronising. I couldn’t stop dancing, and so were the whole crowd.

This is part of the video where Usher sang Yeah.

This is another video, from Make Love in The Club.

 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

The happy crowd. =)

 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

The rock zone, with fans holding poster oh Usher.

When he sang There Goes My Baby, my heart was really melted. This song meant something to me and the feeling I had inside when he sang this was just indescribable.

IMG_0867

There Goes My Baby.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Usher was again, using his new towel to wipe off his sweat after a few songs, this time, he wiped his sweat from his armpit on purpose. =.= Ew, Usher. But I still wanted the towel just like any other fans out there. =P . Look at the people with their hands up when he wanted to throw the towel to them. 

He then continued to perform more songs with a lot of choreographies.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

IMG_0872

Look at the sexy dancers he hired. Their leather pants were just so HOT.

IMG_0886

Dancers moving the booty sexily.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

ARh~ Sexy!!!

Usher ends his concert by sing Oh My God, the most anticipated song of the night. The dance was extra intense and lightings were super bright.

The crowd really went wild and Usher was still dancing his heart out. No one knew that the concert was ending anytime then.

It was only 10.40pm when Usher said “Thank you Malaysia. I love ya’ll” and disappear from the stage.

I was like WHAT??? It’s over? This is so impossible! The whole concert was only one hour?? I didn’t even want to leave my seat. I just couldn’t believe that Usher would just leave like that after making us wait for him for 40 minutes.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Anyway, Honey Madu from Fly Fm was just seating in front of us all these while during the whole concert. And I only got to know that after the concert ends. She looks just so sweet and pretty. =)

This is officially my best concert after Black Eyed Peas. I really gotta thank Meng Hao for making this possible! =)

Thank you!!!!!

No comments: