Friday, January 15, 2010

The First 2 weeks of Sem 4

So, it’s coming to an end for the second week ok Bpharm Semester 4. It has only been almost 14 weeks since it commenced and yet, most of us are already exhausted.

We are given horrible surprises at least twice a week.

First was knowing that there are 34 lectures in CNS module, not to mention there are 7 other modules that we need to prepare for our End of Semester Exam.

Then came Dispensing Practical. Everyone went to a shock and lost their confidence after that. Most of us were “emo” quite a bit after that practical.

Thirdly, we were told that we have a total of 2 weeks for our study break. 2 weeks = 14 days, to finish preparing for 8 modules. It means that we have approximately 2 days to prepare for each module. And for CNS, 17 lecture notes per day. =.=

What made all that worst is that we have Malaysian Studies on Saturdays and the msian studies project need to be handed in this semester as well.

Yeah, it’s stressful. It really is. But I’m starting to get used to it.

I try to find fun whenever and wherever I can.

Studying about brain is FUN.

 P1120368

Acting to study about brain was FUN.

 P1120357

Posing with the skeletons was FUN.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Having my other friends around while studying was FUN.

P1120365

P1120373

P1120371

P1120367

**Look at right at the back. It seemed that they too had fun. ;)**

I love to blog and yesterday a friend of mine said this to me:

“Wow, you still have time to blog????”

Ya, I have time. We all have time. We find time.

Can you really study all the time? You’ll read the notes whenever the lecturer is not around, or when we are having our precious 15 minutes break? Then you go back home, take your lovely bath, have your dinner, and then you continue to study again until your bedtime? I know that is the way to get First Class Honour but I know I can’t do that. I will be a rotten Hainanese girl if I ever did!

Anyway, did you guys hear of the channel “Xiao Tai Yang” from Astro? According to the official Astro website:

“Astro Xiao Tai Yang is a 24-hour channel dedicated to bring fun and educational programming for children from 4 to 12 years old.”

Fun? I doubt it.

So they were here shooting a TV programme for it (something to do with toothpaste and toothbrushes).

Ya, in IMU.

20100114_003 

Sharon said that maybe IMU is facing some financial problems (even after sucking all our $$$ from our parents) and needs to find some alternative ways to earn more. And so, they rent out the venue? Maybe in the next few months we will be seeing more and more local artist shooting their films in IMU.

I took picture with two of the host. Thanks to You Ming who was even more “38” than me for being the photographer. If it was not for him, we won’t be at Ground floor trying to take photos with them and also, if it was not for him, no one would ever overheard the producers’ conversation saying that she was in the toilet (You can be a spy, You Ming!). And so, we waited for her to finish her business in the toilet, whatever it was.

I don’t really know their names actually, not until yesterday. All I knew was that they looked really familiar.

20100114_007 

王雪晶

(Wang Xue Jin)

Don’t know if you guys still remember watching those 4 little girls (Si Qian Jin) singing Chinese New Year songs when we were around 9 to 12 years old? She was one of the singers.

6211ee18g7712f06de063&690

That’s the younger version of her.

She was really small size. Smaller than I had expected. Or maybe it was me who has been a giant all this while? =P

Next host.

DSC01063

20100114_010

 

郑伟康

(Zheng Wei Kang)

According to my friends, he was the winner of Astro Talent Quest? I don’t know about that. All I know is that he looks a lot like a friend of mine from Kluang, Nickson. Haha.

DSCN0470

Don’t they look alike? =)

Sem 4 may be challenging. But things are brighten up with all the friends around and by yourself, who needs to learn how to be happy over even minor stuffs. =)

No comments: