Friday, January 8, 2010

Stress

Sem 4 started for only less than a week and what am I feeling now is not motivating me to go on.

I've started to wonder if pharmacy is the suitable course for me. Do I really want to be a pharmacist? I don’t think so.

Why did I enrol into pharmacy? I don’t know.

Today’s dispensing practical was a hell and it made me realise that being a pharmacist is indeed difficult and challenging. How can I dispense a set of prescription within 30 minutes? Are the alternative drugs I’m giving to the patient appropriate? I don’t know.

Lectures has been reminding all of us that we need to remember all the stuffs we learnt from sem 1 until now. But I can’t. How can I remember what are all the drugs' names, their side effects and what are they contraindicated with?

I am not a student who do her revision constantly. Laziness is inside my blood since I was born.

Why did I choose this course in the first place? =.=

1 comment:

The Author said...

Hmm easy life = No $$$

Better Life = More Challenge = Learn more = Self Satisfaction

Nothing is easy in life. Nothing.