Sunday, January 3, 2010

Semester 4 Resolution =)

So, the resolution that I made for Semester 3 worked pretty well for me, though there were a few things that I did not manage to keep up with.

So here comes semester 4. I have to start a hectic life all over again with a literally choking time table.

Gotta make a resolution again! Woo! =)

Semester 4 Resolution

  1. DO NOT oversleep when the alarm rings.
  2. DO NOT sleep in lectures.
  3. DO NOT miss any PBL session.
  4. NEVER be late for lectures.
  5. NEVER skip any lectures or workshops or CAL sessions. NEVER! Even if there is, not more than once!
  6. Sleep at 11.30pm at most and wake up at 6am every single day. =) [Does anyone need my morning call?]
  7. Pay 156.78% attention in class. Never wonder around in my own fantasy world even if it’s Prof. Yeoh’s lecturers.
  8. Never curse the printers in IMU. =.=
  9. Do my own Lab Reports. Referring 10% at seniors’ =P [I’ll try]
  10. Print notes every day.
  11. Get soft copies of notes every day. NOT at the last few weeks of the semester like I always did.
  12. Revise everyday!!! Five slides per night?
  13. No more Cafe World.
  14. No more MSN and Facebook all day.
  15. No GUYS. Yeap! With the exception of Tengku and Taylor a.k.a Jacob Darling. =)
  16. Swim 3 times a week.
  17. Get my lazy flat butt in Bukit Jalil Park on weekends.
  18. Fruits everyday!
  19. Diet. Diet. Diet. Diet. 47kg!!!!!!!
  20. Get a slimmer tummy and a bigger butt.
  21. Zu Yok Fan!!!!
  22. Guitar @ youtube. Duet with Jason Seng Yew Wei.
  23. Call home every week to Pat with Ah Jo.

OH Boy, I hope these work.

Trying my luck to get first class honour so that I don’t have to pay back my PTPTN loan of 80K. Then I am able to use the money to buy a house instead in the future. Eh, I can’t. Too cheap to buy a house. Maybe a Perodua car? =)

No comments: