Monday, June 21, 2010

A day out with an old old friend. =)

It has been months since I last met Jen Shen, an old friend of mine since Form 1. Wow, we’ve actually known each other for 9 years! =)

IMG_8492

This was the very first time I actually went out with him. Most of the time we had a bunch of friends, sitting down together at Mamaks, chatting non stop while drinking our teh tarik and milo. =) Boy I miss those days.

We decided to have an early dinner (for me, but late lunch for him) at Chilis. =)

IMG_8499

Jen Shen, looking excited with the menu.

IMG_8500

I really couldn’t decide what to order. They all looked so tasty!!

IMG_8505

We ordered the bottomless… nachos? I forgot the name. Yeah, bottomless, but we never get to refill it. We were just too FULL!

IMG_8509

HUGE salad for me. Nice shot from Jen Shen.

IMG_8510

Sandwiches for him. Another nice shot by him.

IMG_8504

I love this photo.

The new model to advertise for Chilis. =)

Next, it’s movie time!!

I requested for Karate Kid but all the tickets sold out! Sadness….

IMG_8484

Anyway, we decided to go for The A-team. I thought it was a lame movie based on its' name. The A-team? Why not the B team?

the-a-team-2010-movie-poster 

But it turned out to be a great movie! I couldn’t stop laughing and I think I was the loudest in the cinema. So sorry guys… :P It was just too hilarious!

It was my lucky day today. I got the chance to meet my idol, the love of my life of more than 10 years!!!

Buzz Light-year!!!!

IMG_8485

I was so happy when I saw them on the stage! Was acting like a child the whole time I was there.

Jen Shen, I am sorry that I wasted your time in queuing up together with me for the photo shoot. I just couldn’t resist it!

IMG_8486

I am the 46th fan of the day! WOOO!!

IMG_8493

Jen Shen and I posing with Buzz Light-year and Woody!

Both of us looked like… Happy children. Haha.. And why do I look so fat and short in this photo???

There were so many toys from Toy Story sold that day!

Everywhere!

IMG_8494

My lover:

IMG_8495

It costs RM129.90 for that. =.=

Why can’t they just cut away the “1” from the price tag?

IMG_8496

IMG_8497

My lover is seen every where in the stalls! =)

I didn’t get any of the toys. Too pricey.

Anyway, I can’t wait to watch the movie! In cinemas 17 of June! Woo! :D

IMG_8481

I love this bid big poster I spotted in Mid Valley. Can I bring it home?

IMG_8483

Me and my lover~

It was a great day!

Jen Shen, I wanna thank you for bringing me out, the movie and the dinner. I will record that down in my “Hao Hai Zi Diary” and I owe you one. :)

We are the A team! Wait for my helicopter ride ya! Hahaha….

4 comments:

JAsOn said...

yalor~ did't know we know each other for 9 years already.
haha~ 1st time know that i had to "control" you when you watching comedy movie!! >< wakaka
about the queue to take photo wif ur lover , is ok for me la, coz ur face written "I wanna go~" that time~ lol
wat!??! wat is "Hao Hai Zi Diary" ??

*p/s: u reli are the ki siao pilot ar???

Mei said...

Hahaha... I have the wanna go face? Hahaha.. was it so obvious?
Hao Hai Zi Ri Ji ar.. The one that crayon sin chan likes to write? :P

Haha. yeah, i am the ki siao pilot! oh yeah!

JAsOn said...

haha~ got 100% got, ur eyes said "Can i Go?", "i wanna go" wakaka
huhh~ i din see many crayon shin chan ya, later go find out! wakaka

wow~ then me which one???

Mei said...

you are.. the one who is scred of flying!! hahaha..