Friday, June 25, 2010

Semester 5 Resolution

Another new semester is approaching! Wow, I still couldn’t believe that I will be a Year 3 Pharmacy student! Why do I still feel like my brain is empty?? Hmmmmmph…

I’m really happy to see that our timetable has changed from a hectic zombie one to something which is more acceptable. =)

Anyway, I will still make a new semester resolution like what I did for the past semesters and I hope that this one will be an effective one! :)

So, here goes……

AH MEI’s Semester 5 SUPER EFFECTIVE RESOLUTION

  1. Wake up at 7am and sleep before 12 midnight everyday.
  2. Try not to fall asleep during lectures even if the lecturers are just reading the slides.
  3. Be attentive in classes, no more visiting day dreamland.
  4. No skipping lecturers  TRY not to skip lectures. (I hope IMU had done something productive during these 2 months with those lecturers who we complained in semester 4, otherwise I cannot succeed in this!)
  5. REVISE EVERY DAY AFTER LECTURES. YES, I WILL DO THIS!!!
  6. Organise notes.
  7. Take Bak Fong Yun and B-complex.
  8. Exercise 4 times a week.
  9. Play badminton with Ah Jo and Jen Shen every Saturday.
  10. Hiking on Sundays (if I have the chance).
  11. Sit ups every night, taking Jason Seng as my inspiration =)
  12. Bikini!! Bikini!!! Bikini!!!
  13. Cheerleading with Jason Seng.
  14. Making music videos with Jason Seng.
  15. Ju Yok Fan.
  16. Hanging out with Nickson, ShwuLing, Jian Fang, Ah Fu, Jenshen and whoever that had moved to KL for the time being. =)
  17. Sistas and Bitches~
  18. Call papa mama once a week.
  19. Marry to my notes and studies.
  20. Save $$$$. No more shopping. NO MORE.
  21. Watch Glee.
  22. Go concertsssssssssssssssssssss.
  23. Win stuffs (especially concert tickets!!) from Fly fm. =)
  24. No more vulgar words. (Setting Andrew as my inspiration :P)
  25. Use “The Secret”~~~~
  26. Pray.

 

Ok… are those enough? Or should I make it to 30?

Oh boy, I wish I can stick to all the above resolution! And get 4.0!!!! Muuuahahahahhahahaaaa..

*DREAMING*

No comments: